Fervor at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge, 23 May 2018
Fly in to Fervor at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge, Degustation Dining experience – 23rd & 24th May 2018.
Experience an unforgettable degustation dinner, under the stars of the Western Australian outback in World Heritage listed Purnululu National Park. The Bungle Bungle immersive itinerary includes; Aviair return scenic flights from Kununurra, a Bungle Bungle guided tour with a local Aboriginal guide, the Fervor dinner and overnight stay in a private ensuite cabin at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge.
23rd May 2018 – Depart Kununurra at 9am with Aviair in an air-conditioned aeroplane flying over the Ord River, Ord Dam wall, western fringes of Lake Argyle, Lissadell Station, Osmand and Bungle Bungle Ranges to Bellburn Airstrip Purnululu National Park.
On arrival at Purnululu your local Aboriginal guide will meet you and take you in an air-conditioned 4W/drive vehicle to the start of a guided ground tour including a packed picnic lunch made by the Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge catering team.
Choose either of these 2 guided walk options:
Walk 1: Cathedral Gorge and domes (easy to moderate walk)
Walk 2: Echidna Chasm and northern gorges (moderate to difficult walk)
- Afterwards take a 4W/drive transfer to Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge to check in and refresh. Relax in your private cabin or take a swim in the lodge pool.
- There is time for an optional HeliSpirit Bungle Bungle helicopter flight to give you thrilling close up views of more Purnululu secrets. Prices start at $299pp for an 18-minute flight.
- Fervor canapés and sunset drinks (one glass of wine or beer included) will be served at a location with views of the Western Wall of the Bungle Bungle Range glowing in the late afternoon sun.
- The degustation dinner with Fervor is under the stars at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge. Western Australian wines & beers and spirits, are available to purchase from the licensed ‘Bungles bar’.
24th May 2018 – Full breakfast is served at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge. Depart at either 7.15am or 10.15am from Purnululu for your return Aviair scenic flight to Kununurra arriving by 8.15am or 11.15am.
Total all inclusive package: $1,490.00 per person
- Guided walking tour to the part of Purnululu you didn’t do yesterday (walk 1 or walk 2 as above) for $199pp. Your return flight to Kununurra will then depart at 3.45pm arriving in Kununurra approx. 5pm.
- Stay a second night at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge for $297pp including dinner and breakfast.
BOOKINGS : (08) 9168 2213 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fervor is a WA team led by chef Paul (Yoda) Iskov, renowned for working with local communities and traditional owners, with passion for the land, culture and naturally sourced indigenous ingredients served in beautiful relaxed environments. Meals are crafted before your eyes with a team of chefs bringing indigenous ingredients to light. Diners will be taken on a culinary journey where conversations are encouraged. Each dish and its ingredients are explained as they are served. Western Australian wines & beers are available to purchase from the licensed ‘Bungles bar’.
Dishes that Fervor has presented in the past include; Scorched Crocodile Fillets with burnt butter, stonecrop & desert limes; Emu tartare with pepper berry; Kangaroo with lemon aspen and caramelized onion.
Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge is an eco-lodge in Purnululu National Park with 26 spacious cabins, which have private ensuite bathrooms. Unpretentious, with a true outback feel, Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge provides a welcome and comfortable accommodation option for travellers to this spectacular, remote wilderness area. Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge is extremely pleased to be hosting Fervor here in Purnululu for the first time.
Bungle Bungle Guided Tours will guide you into the Bungle Bungle Range, along Picaninny Creek bed, through the cliffs into Cathedral Gorge, amongst the striped sandstone domes, deep into Echidna Chasm and the northern gorges. Local Aboriginal guides share their stories and the spiritual connection to this World Heritage listed area.
Aviair scenic flights are in air-conditioned planes with large windows to view the spectacular Kimberley Landscape. The route between Kununurra and Purnululu is over the Ord Irrigation area, Lake Argyle, Argyle Diamond mine, Carr Boyd range and Osmand range. Aviair has recently won a gold medal award, recognised as WA’s best Major Tour and Transport Operator.
Already in Purnululu?
If you are self-driving into Purnululu National Park for the event: on 23rd May
Stay at Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge including the Fervor dining experience and full breakfast for $565.00 per person. Choose a guided walking tour for $199 pp.
BOOKINGS please contact us on: (08) 9168 2213 or email@example.com